COVID-19 Business Resources
The Main Street Lending Program Lender Portal is OPEN! The program, which will operate through three facilities – the Main Street New Loan Facility, the Main Street Priority Loan Facility, and the Main Street Expanded Loan Facility – is designed to help ensure that small and medium-sized businesses have access to the credit they need to get through this challenging period.
Get Help With Your Applications
Technology and Manufacturing Businesses
The Hawaii Technology Development Corporation (HTDC) has put together a list of resources and opportunities for tech and manufacturing companies to help find solutions and assistance for communities and first-responders.
Please ask your business banker for any assistance programs they might have that could help as well including but not limited to:
General COVID-19 Updates and Other Resources
- State’s Recovery Program link – Stay up to date with policy changes, re-openings, and events.
- Department of Business, Economic Development and Tourism (DBEDT)’s list of resources for Hawaii small businesses
- Hawaii Department of Health COVID-19 page with daily updates
- Governor David Ige’s Resource Page
- Chamber of Commerce of Hawaii COVID-19 Business Resource site
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Situation Summary
- CDC Health and Hygiene recommendations
- World COVID-19 statistics, updated real time